Sunday, December 21, 2008


Helearn and Mary both are teachers met as a total stranger and later fate had united them as husband and wife. It is a match made in heaven. I guess He ‘learn’ “something about Mary” that makes him emotionally attached to her. The wedding was at the St. Joseph church in Kuching Sarawak on the 20th December 2008. The sacred ceremony was so beautiful and the angelic looks of the couple add up to the occasion. It is almost a fairy tale wedding.

Although I knew the couple for a short time, but they are very kind to me and invited me for the wedding and dinner reception making me feel like coming home. Helearn is an exemplary teacher having a bright future before him. Mary is very sweet and caring.

For the couple; Helearn and Mary, congratulation to you and like all fairy tales, to live happily ever after.

No comments: